Colorful Blueberry Pomegranate Antioxidant-Rich Fruit Salad
Author: Simple Pantry Foods
Recipe type: Breakfast
Colorful Blueberry Pomegranate Antioxidant-Rich Fruit Salad with THRIVE Freeze Dried Blueberries
- 1 cup THRIVE Freeze Dried Blueberries (hydrated)
- 2 whole ripe bananas
- 1 lime
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 naval orange
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 tablespoon of honey or agave
- ¼ cup popped amaranth
- 1 sprig of mint
- Hydrate freeze dried blueberries in just enough water to cover, drain in colander (save juice for smoothies)
- Cut and squeeze juice of one lime.
- Slice banana and cover with lime juice and orange juice in bowl. Set aside.
- Peel and section one grapefruit and one naval orange.
- Cull pomegranate seeds and put aside
- Divide ingredients between two bowls
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and popped amaranth if desired.
- Drizzle with one tablespoon of honey.